About to buy a car?
Scan it first with CarVeto vehicle check
+45 More vehicle checks
Instant car check
Enter a vehicle registration number
(Number plate, such as WP63 YNS)
Get the facts before making a significant financial investment, not easily reversed.
Vehicle information from leading sources
- Experian (regulated by Financial Conduct Authority)
- MIAFTR (Anti Theft Register)
- MIB (Insurance Bureau)
- Police (stolen car register)
Includes car finance company details and Police National Computer scans.
Visit our homepage and get a new vehicle check using a registration number.
Vehicle check report
Detailed car history check that inspires confidence buying a new car
Includes a £30,000 data guarantee
- Outstanding finance
- Write off accident damage repair
- Mileage alerts
- Theft alerts
- Plate check changes and dates
- Registration document update
- Car insurance queries
You will need a car reg number to start.
Exhaustive car details
Vehicle data basics from make model
- Engine number
- Transmission number
- VIN (last four digits)
- CO2 emissions
- Year of manufacture
- Fuel type
- Vehicle tax cost
- MOT test advisory notes
- Plate changes (personalised and retentions)
- Car ownership tabled dates
Like for like vehicle check services
CarVeto car check provides safety standards comparable to:
- HPI Limited (HPI check)
- RAC car passport
Used car reports
This service provides three instant vehicle check reports:
- Free car check
- Gold check
- Platinum check
CarVeto Platinum check includes all available online car history.
Using this free tax and MOT reminder service
You need to have:
- A vehicle registration number
- A valid email address that you check regularly
Check the terms and conditions
An emailed service
- Road tax
- MOT expiry
4 Weeks and 2-week warning intervals
Free vehicle history
CarVeto free reports include MOT history and advisory notes post 2005. Access this data via our website.
When should I stop reminders?
Remove your vehicle from the reminders service. Users will remove a vehicle when they have:
- Sold or transferred to somebody else
- Registered as off the road SORN (Statutory Off Road Notification) and no longer requiring road tax or a valid MOT
- Written-off or scrapped
How do I stop using this service?
You can unsubscribe a vehicle quickly and easily by:
- Clicking the unsubscribe my vehicle link in the email reminder, or
- Removing the vehicle from your CarVeto account
Discuss your vehicle with the DVSA
Telephone: 0300 123 9000
Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 6pm
You can also contact our team